London Luton Airport Operators Ltd
About the project
The £70 million project comprises both landside and airside terminal expansion and refurbishment works. The terminal expansion and reconfiguration will increase the floor space by approximately 25% and create a more integrated and ergonomic building which will bring into use areas that were redundant.
The works included:
- The construction of an infill building.
- A new two storey pier (Pier B) and associated link building.
- Construction of infills to existing Pier A.
- Extension and relocation of the Immigration Hall.
- Reconfiguration of duty-free area.
- Refurbishment and extension of domestic and international arrivals.
- Relocation and extension of passenger screening area.
ChandlerKBS provided full pre and post contract cost management services.
Works are programmed for completion in December 2018.