Cost Manager - Utilities
Are you a Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge with a rapidly expanding organisation? If so ChandlerKBS has an exciting Cost Manager role that is perfect for you.
We are a market leading provider of cost management and project management consultancy services across a wide range of sectors – working on some of the largest building and engineering projects in the UK and mainland Europe.
As the business grows, we are looking for a talented Cost Manager to join our forward-thinking Utilities team based in Exeter.
Key Responsibilities of the Cost Manager:
- Provide support for day - to - day delivery on projects / programmes of work and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks under supervision
- Support contract administration including preparation of valuations, forecasts, cost reports and attendance at project meetings
- Confidently work with a wide range of stakeholders in a flexible environment
- Be able to cope with demanding and changing timeframes whilst demonstrating a high degree of integrity
- Develop our business; networking and developing client relationships.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or other RICS accredited degree
- Experience of working in the industry (utilities/infrastructure)
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Energetic and motivated with natural drive and an innovative flair
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- RICS approved APC programme
- Vibrant working environment
- Excellent company culture - IIP accredited practice