Project Manager (m/w/d)
ChandlerKBS is one of the leading consultancies for project and cost management in the construction and real estate sectors. Other services include client representation and FF&E and OS&E procurement.
Due to our recent expansion, we are excited to offer opportunities based in Zurich and looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager to join our team. (m/f/d).
ChandlerKBS currently experiencing rapid growth following our merger with Cumming giving opportunity to talented professionals to work on exciting and world class projects. With over 1,600 team members across 50+ offices worldwide from the Americas to Europe, Chandler KBS provides a wealth of opportunity for your career.
As part of our team in Zurich located in the heart of the city, as a Project Manager, you will experience exciting projects of varying complexity across multiple sectors. Some of the duties of your role will consist of include:
- Work on interesting projects of varying complexity in new construction, refurbishment and fit-out across Switzerland
- Coordination of internal and external project stakeholders
- Negotiations with customers, owners, operators, contractors, consultants and authorities
- Project monitoring throughout project lifecycle
- Preparation of cost estimates and cost reports
- Preparation of specifications, coordination of tenders and their evaluation
- Direct, goal-oriented and adequate communication with all project participants
- Project experience in Switzerland
- Permit to work in Switzerland
- Fluency in German and excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken). Swiss German is an advantage
- Successfully completed education in project management, architecture, construction, a real estate specialism or other recognised RICS degree; PMP accreditation
- Over five years of relevant professional experience in project management, leading projects of varying degrees of complexity
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships with clients and consultants
- Motivated to be part of a rapidly expanding team and play a key role in the Zurich office in an international environment
- Experienced handling of MS Office, including MS Project
- Ideally a professional member of the PMI, APM, RICS but not essential
With Chandler KBS, our Project Managers can experience working on exciting projects with valued clients in multiple sectors and enjoy an international working environment with a magnitude of opportunities for professional growth.
- A highly attractive salary and staff benefits
- Exciting projects with local and international clients.
- Work with a dynamic, motivated and international team.
- Excellent development opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working.
- International development and training opportunities.
- Opportunity to play a key role here in Zurich
If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application.