ChandlerKBS is closely and continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation following the advice of the World Health Organisation and the government bodies of the countries where we work. We have in place our Business Continuity Plan and the core response team are meeting regularly to evaluate the ongoing situation and respond to any change in the plan that is required.
Below are some of the measures that we currently have in place to enable business as usual, taking every precaution to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and colleagues:
- All offices are working remotely from home where possible to allow us to provide our clients the service as usual.
- All client meetings are being held via Skype where possible.
- Where offices are open and skeleton staff are working we are ensuring that social distancing is in place.
- Public Health messaging is being displayed in all our offices.
- Increased sanitisation and availability of antibacterial products in all offices.
- Implemented a ban on all non-essential travel.
- Requested all vulnerable staff and those with any suspected symptoms or their family members to self-isolate.
We hope that this provides reassurance to our clients on the steps that we are taking to maintain the levels of service delivery from all our offices.
This is a challenging and worrying time for everyone and we appreciate your support and patience as we work together to manage the situation.
Best wishes and stay safe.