ChandlerKBS is committed to developing our people. We have recently achieved a 20 year long service award from Investors In People, being one of the first construction professional practices in the UK to achieve the IIP accreditation. The IIP process is also followed in our European offices.
We understand that our staff are individuals and we accept that a standard one size fits all training plan does not suffice. We therefore create bespoke development programmes to encourage all staff to reach their full potential. We support all aspects of further education from Diplomas, Degrees, Chartership to Masters. We aspire to give staff room to grow and match developmental schemes to all staff to ensure continuous improvement and personal development.
Our staff share our vision, our purpose, values and goals and are committed and motivated in all that they do.
ChandlerKBS is growing nationally and internationally. As a result, we are seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding and satisfying career with excellent benefits, please contact us.
- berlin Office: Assistant Project Manager (Berlin)
- berlin Office: Bauingenieur/in Haustechnik
- cardiff Office: European Cost Manager
- cardiff Office: Intermediate Cost Manager
- exeter Office: Intermediate Cost Manager (Utilities)
- belfast Office: Intermediate Cost Manager (Utilities)
- cardiff Office: Planning Manager
- berlin Office: Project Manager
- dusseldorf Office: Project Manager
- cardiff Office: Project Manager (Infrastructure)
- belfast Office: Senior Cost Manager (Utilities)
- exeter Office: Senior Cost Manager (Utilities)
- cardiff Office: Senior Project Manager (Rail)
- cardiff Office: European Assistant Cost Manager
- cardiff Office: Senior Cost Manager (Utilities)
- london Office: Intermediate Cost Manager
- london Office: Cost Manager
- cardiff Office: Capital Allowances Consultant
- dusseldorf Office: Senior Project Manager
- cardiff Office: Assistant Project Manager