ChandlerKBS is committed to developing our people. We have recently achieved a 20 year long service award from Investors In People, being one of the first construction professional practices in the UK to achieve the IIP accreditation. The IIP process is also followed in our European offices.
We understand that our staff are individuals and we accept that a standard one size fits all training plan does not suffice. We therefore create bespoke development programmes to encourage all staff to reach their full potential. We support all aspects of further education from Diplomas, Degrees, Chartership to Masters. We aspire to give staff room to grow and match developmental schemes to all staff to ensure continuous improvement and personal development.
Our staff share our vision, our purpose, values and goals and are committed and motivated in all that they do.
ChandlerKBS is growing nationally and internationally. As a result, we are seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding and satisfying career with excellent benefits, please contact us.
- cardiff Office: Senior Project Manager (Utilities)
- cardiff Office: Capital Allowances Consultant
- cardiff Office: Project Cost Manager
- cardiff Office: Project Manager (Utilities)
- cardiff Office: Procurement Specialist
- edinburgh Office: Graduate Cost Manager
- london Office: Senior Project Manager
- london Office: Intermediate Cost Manager
- berlin Office: Ingenieur/Techniker TGA (m/w/d)
- berlin Office: Projektmanager (m/w/d) Hochbau
- berlin Office: Senior Consultant - TDD (m/w/d)
- berlin Office: Senior Project Manager