ChandlerKBS is dedicated to the provision of best environmental advice to its customers and to carrying out its own activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
ChandlerKBS has recently been awarded the ISO 14001 standard for Environmental Management. This accreditation was achieved by the development of an integrated management system to meet the requirements of health and safety and the environment. The management system, which uses process mapping and associated documentation, clearly communicates the systems and procedures of ChandlerKBS to all staff members and provides a sound framework to ensure continuous improvement.
ChandlerKBS is committed to exceeding its statutory obligations with regard to the protection of the environment, particularly in respect of:
- Minimising its energy consumption.
- Recycling office materials e.g. paper, photocopier cartridges, bottles.
- Using recycled products from suppliers e.g. toner and ink jet cartridges, toilet rolls, hand towels.
- Minimising pollution from its vehicle fleet.
- Reducing waste production.
- Using the best available environmentally-friendly products.
ChandlerKBS considers the environmental implications of its policy decisions as a part of the decision making process and where the decisions are the perogative of our clients we bring the implications of these decisions to their attention.
We monitor our own performance to drive continuous improvement.
We actively promote environmental awareness amongst our clients and we can advise clients how to make tax savings for using approved plant and equipment in certain circumstances.
Where possible we ask our suppliers and sub-consultants to match our standards of environmental performance.